D.E. Coombs Law, PLLC is a full-service law firm with practice areas that include business law, corporate law, trusts and estates, mergers and acquisitions and tax law. Damon Coombs has more than 35 years of experience as a lawyer in the greater Salt Lake City Area, and has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
D.E. Coombs Law provides business clients with a rare combination of financial and legal expertise in complex tax, economic and governance issues involving LLCs, partnerships, and corporations. The firm also provides individuals with personal tax and estate planning legal services.
If you or your company needs legal advice or representation in a business formation, acquisition, succession planning or other matter, contact D.E. Coombs Law for a consultation at our Salt Lake City offices.
- Admitted in 1979, Utah
- 1979, U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- George Washington University, National Law Center, Class of 1979, J.D.
- University of Utah, Class of 1976, B.A., Political Science
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Utah State Bar (Member, Sections on: Securities, Business Law, Corporate Counsel, Probate and Estate Planning, Taxation)
- American Bar Association (Member, Sections on: Business Law, Taxation, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law).