Experienced Salt Lake City Lawyer Counsels Clients on Business Law Matters
Utah attorney helps clients with real estate transactions and estate planning
Launching your own business can be both exciting and intimidating, and with the many rules that govern formation and administration of business enterprises, the counsel of a skilled business attorney is essential. Attorney Damon Coombs has ample experience helping Salt Lake City, Utah businesses along the road to success. At D. E. Coombs Law, PLLC, I will advise you on choosing what type of business entity is most appropriate and help you set it up, as well as advise you on tax matters and planning for your business’s continuation once you retire. I also practice real estate law and serve residential and commercial clients. Finally, I offer estate planning services, including drafting wills and setting up trusts.
A responsive advocate for Utah businesses and individuals
I have a solid reputation as an attorney whom Salt Lake area clients trust with their business law matters because I am:
- Strategic — I take a hands-on approach in guiding my clients in business formation and related matters, and I thoroughly explain the potential long-term consequences of every decision.
- Thorough — I pride myself on my meticulous work and due diligence. I will accurately assess your situation and thoroughly analyze contracts and other business documents to make sure no stone is left unturned.
- AV-rated — I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability.
As a well-rounded attorney, I can take care of many legal aspects of your business and personal life so you can concentrate on other things.
Serving all your business law, real estate and estate planning needs
I can assist you with a wide range of business law and other matters:
- Business formation and succession planning — When you are forming a business, I can help you choose the best type of entity, whether sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company or corporation. I can also help you with succession planning and acquiring or selling a business.
- Contract review and development — I can help you create sound contracts and review existing ones to make sure your interests are protected. I can also assist you with obtaining commercial loans for your business.
- Real estate law — I handle both commercial and residential real estate law matters and can provide guidance if you are planning to finance commercial real estate.
- Estate planning and trusts — I can help you set up trusts for your beneficiaries and plan the disposition of your estate, as well as help to minimize the impact of estate and gift taxes on your heirs.
With meticulous attention to detail, I can guard your interests throughout a variety of business and personal transactions that are key to your future financial security and your family’s.
Contact a dedicated Salt Lake City business law attorney for an initial consultation
At D. E. Coombs Law, PLLC, I have the experience to provide you with the capable representation you need for important business matters. Please call 801-386-9161 or contact me online to schedule a consultation at my Salt Lake City, Utah office.